Ortovox Andermatt Pants
Very warm, wind and waterproof freeriding pants with SWISSWOOL insulation
We searched long and hard for the rare black sheep, for all those who want to go their own way. Since we picked up the tracks of the black four-legged creature, there is now nothing standing in the way of individualism!
We developed the 2L ANDERMATT PANTS in the SWISSWOOL BLACK line for freeriders who dare to make their own adventures and value functionality and comfort. In the 2L freeride pants for men, we’ve combined rare black wool with the protective and highly-breathable Toray Dermizax® NX membrane (up to 42,000 g/m²/24 h). What’s more, wind and water won’t stand a chance of spoiling your perfect winter day (at least 20,000mm water column – 100% windproof).
Many carefully-crafted features make our ANDERMATT PANTS a winter favorite: Merino inserts in the seat and knee area as well as merinoprene material in the waistband provide even more comfort. In addition to the two hip pockets, the 2L ANDERMATT PANTS have a thigh pocket with 3D storage space and integrated light carabiner to fasten an avalanche transceiver. Integrated gaiters give you optimal support, while the Cordura sharp-edge protection prevents ripping. And on sweat-inducing climbs, the side ventilation zippers will provide pleasant cooling.
What are you waiting for? Let your black sheep loose!
- 2 hip pockets
- Elastic adjustable waistband (hook and loop fastener)
- Gaiter with a silicone-coated inner
- Belt loops
- Protection against sharp edges with Cordura®
- Merino inserts on the inside (seat and knee area)
- Thigh pocket with 3D storage space and integrated light carabiner (avalanche transceiver loss protection)
- Side zip vents
- Anatomically shaped knee area
- DWR Finish Improved beading effect for water and dirt.
- Nonporous PU membrane - long lasting and easy to care for
- 2 way stretch material
- Sustainable raw material from black sheep
- Produced and processed in an environmentally-friendly way
- up to 42.000 g / m² / 24 h
- Wind and waterproof (min. 20,000 water column – 100% windproof)
- Can absorb and release large quantities of moisture (better than synthetic fi bers)
- Made in Europe