Boys' ski jacket 8,000 membrane. Equipped with a NeoDry 8,000 / 5,000 membrane, taped critical seams and hydrophobic fabric impregnation, it will provide protection against moderate precipitation and wetness on the slopes.
The GrowUp system allows you to adjust the length of the sleeves to suit your child's height.
Boys' ski jacket 8,000 membrane - FEATURES:
- reflective elements for increased visibility on the slopes,
- polyester insulation for protection against the cold,
- integrated hood with depth adjustment and detachable faux fur,
- main zip with inner storm flap and soft chin guard,
- cuffs with hook-and-loop fastener, bottom hem with elasticated drawstring with stoppers,
- elasticated, extended cuffs to protect hands from the cold,
- 4 external zipped pockets: 2 side pockets + 1 breast pocket + 1 ski pass pocket on the left sleeve,
- 2 inside pockets: 1 with hook-and-loop fastening + 1 open mesh pocket for goggles,
- sealed critical seams and hydrophobic fabric impregnation promote protection against external moisture absorption,
- integrated, non-slip snow belt with hook-and-loop fastening prevents cold and snow from entering the jacket,
- the NeoDry 8,000 / 5,000 membrane provides protection against moderate rain or snow,
- the GrowUp system, located inside the sleeves, in the form of a 2-step adjustable belt with press-studs, allows their length to be adjusted to suit the child's measurements.